Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Math Joke for all my Superdork Homies

I am the King of the Geeks! My reign of terror is eternal! What torment will I inflict upon my unfortunate subjects next? Try this super-geeky math joke on for size. It's a two parter, so don't stop reading after the first punch line. Enjoy, my pretties...

Q: What do you get when you cross a duck with a goat?

A: Duck goat sine theta.

Q: OK, so what do you get when you cross a duck with a mountain climber?

A: You can't cross a duck with a mountain climber, because a mountain climber is a scalar.


Laugh uproariously - NOW! Gotta thank Walt for telling me this joke. If you found this humor gem completely incomprehensible, educate yourself here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kritister said...

wow...i never thought anyone could get geekier than me... i guess i stand corrected.

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home