Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Amazingly Cool Blogcards

Blogcard
I believe Vishal first told me about this incredibly cool artist/blogger out there, name of Hugh MacLeod, who creates what he calls "blogcards" on the back of buisiness cards or on buisiness card-sized stock. His website is gapingvoid.com. The blog itself has posts on marketing, blogging and creativity, and most of them are probably of real interest only to other marketing/advertising types, but the blogcards themselves are fantastic: funny and cynical and intricately drawn. There are archives, and I've spent hours linking through them looking for cards I haven't seen before. He also offers fine-art quality prints for sale at Easyart.com. Even though we're all poor, struggling students around here, I think these prints are great and I've already started saving my pennies for one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home